Why 4 days safari ?
4 days/3 nights
This safari adventure lets you witness East Africa’s best wildlife spectacle – the great Migration as it gives you two days of game drive in the Africa’s best national park-Serengeti. Add that to a visit to Ngorongoro crater and Tarangire national parks, you’ll have amazing life time experience of an African safari .
DAY 1: MOSHI/ARUSHA TO TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
Overnight stay at Heaven Nature Campsite or Kudu Lodge
DAY 2: TARANGIRE TO SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
Overnight stay at Pimbi Campsite or Tortilis Tented Camp.
DAY 3:SERENGETI TO NGORONGORO HIGHLANDS
Serengeti sunrise, you’ll catch a glimpse of
lions and other predators on their morning
hunt during your first game drive. After
brunch, you’ll then leave the park and go for
the final game drive of the day while on your
way to the rim of the Ngorongoro Crater, one
of Africa’s seven natural wonders! Before
dinner is served, enjoy awesome views of the
crater below. Overnight stay at the rim of the
Ngorongoro Crater at the Simba Campsite or
DAY 4: NGORONGORO CRATER TO ARUSHA/MOSHI
Tour price Includes:
- All park fees
- Accomodation (including camping equipment if camping)
- Englishspeaking guide
- Unlimited mileage in a 4×4 vehicle with pop-up roof for game viewing
- Drinking water
- All activities as specified in the itinerary
- Pick up from and drop off at your accomodation in Moshi/Arusha
- 3 meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Government taxes
- Personal items (e.g. cameras, visa, and travel insurance)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Pre/post airport transfers (booking is available upon request).
- tips for your guide and cook. Industry recommendations are $15 a day to the cook and $20 a day to your guide divided by everyone in the vehicle.