Mountain Meru is the third highest peak in Africa
and is the second highest mountain in Tanzania at 4,568m.
The mountain is located within Arusha National Park, Tanzania’s gem. This prime location
gives trekkers the chance to spot some of wildlife that inhabits the area. The ascend is quite
steep, the route to the summit passes over streams, through parkland, montane forest, a giant
heather zone and moorland. The summit is reached by a narrow, barren ridge, which
provides stunning views of the Ash Cone lying several thousand feet below in the crater.
Tour price Includes:
- All park fees
- Englishspeaking guide
- Transport from hotel to the Kilimanjaro gate
- Drinking water
- 3 Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Transport from Kilimanjaro gate to the hotel
- Government taxes
- Personal items (e.g. cameras, visa, and travel insurance)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Pre/post accommodation and airport transfers (booking is available upon request).
- tips for your guide and cook. Industry recommendations are $15 a day to the cook and $20 a day to your guide divided by everyone in the vehicle.