Rich in diverse fauna and flora, Mount Kilimanjaro stands at 5,895 metres making it the tallest mountain in Africa and the world’s highest freestanding mountain.Conquering Mt. Kilimanjaro is mostly a matter of fitness and determination mixed in with how well your body adjusts to the high altitude. Our staff are well trained in recognizing signs of altitude sickness – the biggest enemy to a successful summit.Your health will be expertly monitored along the way. By listening to your guides and heeding their advice, you will have the greatest opportunity for a successful and healthy climb.
There are several routes to choose from, taking anything from 5 to 10 days depending on your abilities, budget and time. These are: Machame (6 or 7 days), Marangu (5 or 6 days), Rongai (6 or 7 days), Umbwe (6 days), Lemosho (7 to 9 days) and Northern Circuit (9 to 10 days)
We usually recommend both the 7 Day Machame and 8 Day Lemosho routes asgood options for climbers of all abilities. Not only are these routes known for being incredibly scenic, they also both have very high success rates as they allow your body to adjust to the altitude over several days.
Tour price Includes:
- All park fees
- English speaking guide
- Park rescue fees
- Transport from hotel to the Kilimanjaro gate
- 3 Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Transport from Kilimanjaro gate to the hotel
- Tent Accomodation
- Personal items (e.g. cameras, visa, and travel insurance)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Pre/post airport transfers (booking is available upon request).
- Tips to the cew. Industry recommendations are $15 a day to the cook, $20 a day to your guide and $10 to your porter divided by everyone in the vehicle.